Saturday, July 5, 2008

Questions

Hello everyone.
I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th. Our street had a block party making it really easy for the kids to run around and the parents to drink and not have to drive...which is what I did. This, in turn, made my run today very short and pretty challenging.
Any who - I'm wondering if anyone can answer some money questions for me. I think I'll open an account so people can just plop in their deposits/donations. I know organizations that set up runs for charity set up accounts so people who donate can do this. Here's the thing - I'm hoping to raise a good amount (right?) and I'm wondering if Dino will be taxed as if this money is "income" (since I'm technically not a charity). Also - I don't what an account number just floating around the Internet. Does anyone out there know the answer to this, and or have any suggestions? We're all in this together so get your check writing muscles ready!
Do it for Dino!
God Bless.
Andi
(my phone number is 206-706-3217 and email is andiklove@gmail.com if you have suggestions for me)

3 comments:

Dino said...

Did you really just use the term "any who"? What's next -- "what can I do you for?"

Andi Love said...

Maybe what's next is I'll try and fit the word "matriculated" into my post.
Any who - see you later.
Andi

Dino said...

See if you can go with "masticated" instead -- I hear that's something you do a lot.