Friday, August 15, 2008

Money money money

Hi everyone.

I finally opened an account for Dino. I tried to open one through Bank of America - because that is where Dino banks, but I ran into some obstacles. First off, they would allow me to open a "charitable account" but I would have been the only person who could do any transactions. That means you would all have to send checks to me and I would make all deposits. If I opened a regular checking/savings, it would have been in my name and checks would have to be written out to me.
Anyway, I opened the account at Wells Fargo. To make a donation, go to any Wells Fargo branch and tell the teller you need to deposit money to a *Memorial Fund*. The name of the account is "The Dino Scoppettone Donation Fund" (in that order). If you have accounts through Wells Fargo, you can transfer money online, but you will need the account number. You can contact me for this information @ 206-706-3217, or email me @ andiklove@gmail.com. Also, you can send me a check and I can deposit it. You can make checks out to Dino Scoppettone or Dino Scoppettone donation fund. My address is 2807 NW 61st St, Seattle WA 98107. Please don't do anything until Monday August 18th - the account was JUST opened and it will likely take a couple of days to activate the account.
I feel really good about this. Think of the burden that will be lifted from Dino and his family knowing that there is some financial help out there for them through all of this. Please spread the word!
Thanks everyone. Do it for Dino!
XOXO
Andi

No comments: